We believe that the Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God. This serves as the final authority and source of our beliefs concerning truth, morality and proper conduct. As such some of core beliefs can be viewed as:
4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as there is one hope to which God has called you. 5 There is one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 there is one God and Father of all people, who is Lord of all, works through all, and is in all.
- We believe in one omnipotent God; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in one truth faith and one church consisting of all believers, in the body of Christ
- We believe in one baptism, a baptism of spirit through which believers receive the power of the Holy Spirit who unites and guides us.
16 For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not die but have eternal life.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, born through virgin birth as the son of God died for our sins and was resurrected to triumph over evil giving eternal life to all who believe in Him.
1 John 1:9
9 But if we confess our sins to God, he will keep his promise and do what is right: he will forgive us our sins and purify us from all our wrongdoing.
- We believe that through confession of sin, we are forgiven and purified of all wrongdoing.
11 I alone know the plans I have for you, plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring about the future you hope for.
- We believe that God wishes us to trust Him and has a plan for our future which is to out ultimate benefit.