If you are entering the August 2018 flyer competition please read the following.
- The promoter is: Retreat Ministries UK whose registered office is at 74 Hermitage Avenue, Knightswood, Glasgow G133QP.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Retreat Ministries UK and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via
- Only two written entries will be accepted per person. Multiple photographic entries will be permitted as long as flyers are obviously numbered before the photograph is taken.
- Closing date for entry will be 10pm August 31st. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Print out the flyer and find a suitable location for it. Either comment “Done” or post a picture on the appropriate Facebook page when complete.
9b. Retreat Ministries UK will not be held responsible for inappropriate or unlawful placement of flyers. Please ensure you seek permission before placing them on private property.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
1 Copy “Rest and Release” 4 week bible study by Courtney Joeseph. 1 lined notebook. 1 small pencil case containing 1 pen, 1 pencil and 1 ruler.
The prize is as stated and no cash alternatives will be offered. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified via Facebook post and DM within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scottish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.